The Oakwood Church Leadership team is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the church, ensuring that worship takes place as planned and dealing with matters arising between meetings of the Joint Church Council and other teams within the church.
George Bailey – Methodist Minister
Reverend Canon Kathryn Fitzsimons – Anglican Vicar
Paul Spencer – Licensed Lay Minister
Christine Stopford – Senior Methodist Steward
Ruth Barlow – Methodist Steward
Jill Fraser – Methodist Steward
Paul Muncer – Methodist Steward
Anne Bond – Anglican Churchwarden, PCC Secretary
Chris Clarke – Anglican Churchwarden
- Execute the decisions of the Joint Church Council
- Oversee overall church life in between Joint Church Council meetings – including dealing with e.g. response to ‘crisis/disaster appeals’
- Responsible for public worship.
- Prayerfully develop future plans.
- Oversee communication of the church’s vision through e.g. seasonal publicity, The Broadcast magazine, website and social media.